Links and References
This site may contains links to websites owned and operated by unrelated parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control these sites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of these links does not imply any association with these sites or any endorsement or approval of contents available from these sites.
This site may also contain descriptions or comments. These references do not imply our opinion or endorsement. Under no circumstances shall any of our providers be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information obtained from the site. You are responsible to evaluate any content available on the site.
Fair use of the service
You agree that you will not do or permit to be done through your account any of the following:
- use of links in unsolicited advertising including but not limited to email, instant messenging, and forum posts (spam);
- link to any malicious content or computer code, including but not limited to phishing sites or malware (viruses, worms, trojan horses);
- link to any objectionable material, including but not limited to libelous, defamatory, child pornography, harassing content;
- link to other sites that also offer URL shortening/redirection;
- violate or infringe the copyrights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any person;
- use automated scripts, spiders, bots or similar means to harvest or collect member information or other information from the site;
- use the site in a manner that could damage, disable or overburden the site;
- provide inaccurate or misleading information in your member profile;
- any other use which is illegal in your area.
If you believe that any of the content or materials appearing on this site is related to illegal activities, please contact us.
We reserve the right to remove any shortened URLs which we deem to have violated our terms and conditions, or that we believe violate the spirit of our terms or of fair usage, at our discretion. We may report illegal activities to the relevant governmental or law enforcement agencies, including relevant information such as the IP address of the link creator. We also reserve the right to block any abusers from using our service in future.
We ask that you limit usage of our service to “reasonable” levels. You agree to not undertake usage so heavy that it may cause service issues for other users. We reserve the right to remove shortened URLs from our service and/or block the abuser from our service temporarily or permanently when usage exceeds levels we consider reasonable.
You acknowledge that we own all rights, title and interest in all content on the site, including but not limited to the site’s design, text, graphics and files, and their selection and arrangement, and you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, frame, republish, display, post, transmit, or sell the content, except as may be expressly permitted by us. You may download and print reasonable portions of the content, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you leave intact all copyright notices and identifying information appearing on the original. You may not republish site content on any other website or business network or incorporate the information into any database or compilation. Any unauthorized use of the content is prohibited. All trademarks and logos on site may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without written permission.
We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the site regardless of the cause or source, or for the conduct, online or offline, of any member or other user of the site. Without limiting the above, we assume no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member postings or communications;
- the accuracy, integrity, completeness, or quality of any information, outputs or content available from or through the site; rather, responsibility for verification resides with the user of the information, output or content.
- problems with telephone lines, computer systems, third party providers, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
- injury or damage to users’, members’ or other persons’ computers or networks resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the site;
This service carries no warranty of any kind. We are not liable for any loss or problem you might suffer due to using the service. This includes losses in the event that the service stops operating, is unavailable or slow, suffers data loss, or any other issue which might be considered detrimental to you.
Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or resulting from anyone’s use, including your use, of the site, any content posted on the site or communicated to members, or any interactions between users of the site, online or offline. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND LOST DATA), OR FOR ANY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND EVEN IF WE WERE AWARE THAT SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT OCCUR.
If there is any dispute about or involving the site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of Switzerland.
We take your personal privacy very seriously. Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visit. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information, e.g., as public statistics and trends of the most popular links on the site. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
Unless expressly specified, URLs shortened by our website are not private and should not be treated as such. Third parties could easily guess the short URL that you are using, so you should not use this service to link to sensitive or secure data.
Certain interactions with the service require the gathering of personally-identifying information. For example, visitors who sign up for an account must provide a valid email address. Visitors can refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the drawback that certain features may not be available.
We may disclose potentially personally-identifying information to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available on the website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. By using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
We may disclose potentially personally-identifying information when required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, those of third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with our products. We will keep this type of email to a minimum. If you contact us, we reserve the right to publish your message in order to help support other users.